THE BOOK OF FOAM PROPS
THE BOOK OF FOAM PROPS – Lightweight & Affordable
It’s time to build some lightweight and affordable foam props!
On 48 pages and over 220 new pictures, I’ll show you everything you need to know: drawing and scaling blueprints, cutting, glueing and sanding EVA foam, making your props detachable, creating textures, working with foam clay, priming, painting and many more useful examples and step-by-step guides.
By ordering „The Book of Foam Props – Lightweight & Affordable“, you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and detailed explanations about the following topics:
- Why use EVA foam?
- Materials and tools
- Drawing blueprints
- Basic techniques
- Working with PVC pipes
- Separating props
- Building a sword from scratch
- Creating textures
- Sculpting with Foam Clay
- Priming and painting
As well as these detailed examples:
- Zelda BotW – Mastersword (blueprint included for free)
- Zelda BotW – Hylian Shield
- Monster Hunter World – Nergigante Claws
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Aloy’s Spear
- Soul Calibur – Taki’s Swords