THE BOOK OF COSPLAY SEWING
Produkten är tyvärr slut i lager. :(
You never sewed anything but finally want to start?
This is the book just for you!
In 52 pages and over 220 pictures you’ll get easy step-by-step guides and detailed explanations about: Sewing by hand or with a machine, choosing the right fabric, sewing stretch fabrics, creating new or working with pre-existing patterns, sewing a mock-up, adjusting patterns, adding a zipper, lining, sewing gloves, leggings, boot covers and a dress, attaching armor to fabric and of course a lot of detailed pictures, tips and work examples!
Introduction to tools, machines and materials
- Sewing machine and serger
- Choosing the right fabric
- Three useful hand-stitches
- Working with stretch materials
- Sewing simple gloves with lycra (drawing a pattern on paper)
- Sewing leggings with jersey (creating patterns from old clothes and working with a serger)
- Sewing a dress with satin (working with store bought patterns)
- Sewing a boot cover with faux leather (creating patterns with duct tape)
- Attaching armor to fabric
- I’ll also cover these useful techniques:
- Creating a mock-up
- Adjusting patterns
- Placing a zipper
- Adding lining
- Many more useful tips
As well as the following work examples:
Xena: Warrior Princess